Re: [Tigers] Electronic Ignition

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Electronic Ignition
From: Tiger_Steve <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 20:19:36 -0700
On 8/8/11 6:05 AM, BOBCARNUT@aol.com wrote:
> Pertronix Ignitor 1 and Pertronix Flame Thrower coil....Total cost, just
> over $100.
>
>                   Bob L.     Former B382001828
I have brand new - still in the boxes - Pertronix II  and Ignitor II for
about 10 years.   bought them about 5 years after the Pertronix I and
Flame Thrower I as "spares" - just in case.

Well just you don't know - If you have spares, you'll never get to use them!

Not a bad word to tell about.  Works fine.  Although the new coil is
"jazzed-up" a little with a chrome housing!

Wonder if I will ever need them, and no, they are not for sale! One
happy camper.

Steve

tigers@autox.team.net