[Tigers] Windshield & Soft-Top Installation Procedure

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Windshield & Soft-Top Installation Procedure
From: "Sheldon Enns" <senns@wiband.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:27:38 -0500
Hello everyone,

It's been a while since my last contribution, but I still read everyone
else's faithfully. :-)

We are getting ready to install the windshield and soft-top on our Tiger.
When we got the car the windshield was in, and re-installation of it should
be straight forward, but the soft-top had been cut off and removed. Does
anyone have comprehensive instructions for installing the windshield and
soft-top?

Would we line up the windshield and door glass first and then work on
installing the top? We've been debating what to do for a few months now and
we're running out of hot days for stretching the top.

Any advice would be most helpful.

Thank you and have a wonderful day,

Sheldon Enns

name of winmail.dat]