Re: [Tigers] Plastic side moulding clips

To: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>, Bob Dixon <bobdixon@frii.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Plastic side moulding clips
From: <e.coiner@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:29:56 -0700
I used a caliper to measure the diameter of the clip right under the flat part.
I drilled holes that were a couple of thousandths bigger. I do not remember the
size drill I used.
I install the clip and push the pin in.
moulding will snap onto the clips, no need for sliding.

On each end of the moulding, I used a modified screw to secure it tightly.

I took a 4-40 button head cap screw.  I filed two flats so that the head would
slide down the moulding but not rotate.