[Tigers] one inch CAT sway bar bushings

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>, Alpine List
Subject: [Tigers] one inch CAT sway bar bushings
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 10:33:07 -0700 (PDT)
I bought a one inch CAT sway bar a couple months back and recently new brackets
made by M. Michels-( nice job Mike) today when the new brackets arrived I tried
one for fit and found the bushings had deterioated- maybe from storage in a hot
attic- none the less they are very brittle and the one I tried cracked and
broke with me just sliding the bracket on. I know CAT sold the bushings at one
time but now the newsletter no longer has a parts available list- SO, if anyone
has a set, knows if CAT might still sell them or has any idea where I might
purchase new ones I would deeply appreciate the information.
TonytheTiger in southern IL.

tigers@autox.team.net