Re: [Tigers] removing master cylinder reservoir

To: "'Tom Hall'" <modtiger@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] removing master cylinder reservoir
From: "Mike Michels" <mmichels@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 09:37:02 -0700
Thanks. I finally got brave and pulled hard on the plastic cap over the hex
nut at the bottom of the reservoir. With a little rocking it came off. I
have learned (though not always adhere to it) not to force things if I don't
understand how they come apart. All went well. You're right the rubber
washer should be looked at carefully. It seems fine.