Re: [Tigers] 260 Crank Trivia...

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 260 Crank Trivia...
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 17:16:39 -0700
I'll take a photo or two tomorrow and post them on my web site. The 5C
and 5D could have been struck but they are really even, not like a hand
stamp.  I wonder why it has no M marking as that is what is supposed to
be with that casting number according to the parts books I looked at
owned by the guy who gave it to me.  They are similar to the X. The X
and 5C are on the same fromt counter weight but in different locations.

None of this matters to a hill of beans of course. It is gonna get used,
no matter what, lol. Curiosity drives this..

Thanks for the info on the actual par number.  Iwill jump over to a part
number decoder and see what additional info it says.

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile