Re: [Tigers] Vapor lock/fuel percolation

To: tigers@autox.team.net, rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Vapor lock/fuel percolation
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 12:08:05 -0400
Ron:

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll double-check the advance on the timing before
we get it out to drive tomorrow.  I've already been through the fuel system and
have determined that I have a good pump, a good fuel filter and nothing in the
tanks but gas.  That is why I suspected that, if it was still a fuel problem,
it had to be heat-related.

Thanks and I'll keep everybody posted as to what we find,
Andy

tigers@autox.team.net