Re: [Tigers] Ground strap?

To: Tim Webster <crabco@shaw.ca>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ground strap?
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:31:56 -0500
On mine, the strap ends were attached to the welded-in nut on the Alpine
transmission crossmember bracket; and on the lower transmission to bellhousing
bolt. I think both were on the passenger side though.

Theo

> Hello,
>

> Just wondering what the correct fastening points are for the ground
> strap
> that connects the frame to the engine under the driver's floor pan?
>

> Thank you,

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.

tigers@autox.team.net