Re: [Tigers] Mk II / Alpine 5 oil coolers

To: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mk II / Alpine 5 oil coolers
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 13:58:56 -0500
As I found out when I put a SV Alpine cooler on eBay, the Tiger cooler has two
rows, where the Alpine cooler is single row.

Certainly a proper Earl's or Pegasus cooler would be far more capable at doing
actual cooling, and you can choose where it blocks the airflow to the rad -
with the OEM piece it sits right in front of the grille opening.

Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.

tigers@autox.team.net