Re: [Tigers] bolts and hardware

To: Rollright@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] bolts and hardware
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:41:44 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Jim, I know finding lengths in other than 1/2 inch increments can be a
challenge. I have ocassionally found sizes I need on ebay of all places. Some
times the industrial supply houses carry the desired lengths. I would also
check with your local Caterpiller equipment service department.B  Higher
quality bolts plus they haveB  CAT molded into the top!

Cheers, Gene