Re: [Tigers] Off Topic: Want to buy a new '65 Mustang Convertible?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Off Topic: Want to buy a new '65 Mustang Convertible?
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 10:08:15 -0400
I think the appropriate comparison might be something akin to the
continuation series of Cobras.  Surely there will be ways to distinguish
these cars from the originals.  If they end up being worth more than an
original (unlikely, I would think), then it sort of argues against them
in the first place since it would be cheaper to restore an original.
Originality is worth a whole lot with collector cars, as everyone
knows.  That's why a Tiger is worth more than an Alger, even though you
can make an Alger superior to a Tiger functionally.

Tod
B382002384LRXFE (original car, original owner)

tigers@autox.team.net