[Tigers] GT-40P heads

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] GT-40P heads
From: Nathan Johnson <vesselofgrace@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 10:52:02 -0700
My Internet inabilities are probably to blame but after all my attempts at
research, I still have not been able to determine if Tiger exhaust manifolds
or headers are compatible with GT-40P heads. The spark plug placement on these
heads is a known issue with Mustang headers but they reportedly have great
flow characteristics and I found a crate motor locally with them already
installed. Any experience or rumors out there on the list?

Nathan Johnson

tigers@autox.team.net