Re: [Tigers] MkIA Heater Valve

To: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MkIA Heater Valve
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:02:47 -0600
I've had a Honda valve in my Tiger for about a decade now, without any issues.
If I recall correctly it was from a '80 or '81 Civic, not the '75 to '79
generation.

However... I haven't ever gotten around to connecting the heater temp control
inside the car, so I can't tell you if it operates the right way around. I
just adjust the heater valve on a seasonal basis ;)

Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.

tigers@autox.team.net