Re: [Tigers] 2012 Ford Racing Performance Parts Catalog

To: Carmods@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 2012 Ford Racing Performance Parts Catalog
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 09:01:14 -0800
Nice catalog and it has a lot more information in it than other Ford
catalogs have had.  I do not like the online catalog format they use, so
I surfed around on the page and found that up under tools there is a
place you can download the Adobe  pdf version to your desktop. Then just
save it to your documents folder and open it any time you want...

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile