Re: [Tigers] Is this mailing list still active?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
From: "Jeff Feit" <jeff@feitmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 09:16:32 -0500
I originally re-subscribed (or so I thought) in November, but never received
any messages... so I sent that email back in November. Then later in
December I made a few more subscription attempts. Now all of a sudden in
January I started getting messages, and my email from November just came
through.