Re: [Tigers] list inactivity

To: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] list inactivity
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 14:37:48 -0600
For the last year and a bit I've been involved at work on a project that's
compelling enough to take a lot of my free time as well, and that necessarily
reduces the Tiger stuff I do and consequently the amount I post. Hopefully the
project should wrap in the March-April timeframe and it will be a good
Tigering summer.

Then there's training for Boston. Anyone else on the list doing that this
year?

Theo