[Tigers] still kickin and enjoying the Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] still kickin and enjoying the Tiger
From: david gilmore <dave.gilmore@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:07:15 -0800 (PST)
I too hope the forum goes on for a long time.  I owned my first MK1 back in
the mid 70's and sold it so my Brother and I could go SCCA Showroom Stock
Sedan racing (back when door banging was OK).  Went to the Runoff's a couple
of times then moved on to Formula Vee and some Formula Ford stuff.  Just
turned 60 and decided we needed a fun toy car.  Was just about to pull the
trigger on a Lotus Elise when my wife reminded me "you can get into the SOB
now, but how bout 10 years from now since this is supposedly your last cool
car".  Went Tiger hunting and found the nice MKII picture attached.  I've met
a ton of helpful Tiger owners in the last year who have all been great sources
of information and suggestions.  Keep up the good work guys!

Thank you,
Dave Gilmore
Leawood, Kansas
Cell 913-488-1459
Home 913-381-1459

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
9.1.2.JPG]

tigers@autox.team.net