Re: [Tigers] Big Bucks Kissimmee Florida Auction

To: Theo.Smit@dynastream.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Big Bucks Kissimmee Florida Auction
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 14:34:36 -0500 (EST)
Well, if it really is an Alpine, I would think that the auction and Rick
Davis would at least identify it honestly.  BTW, this Rick Davis had a tent
just to house the cars he was selling.  There must have been 65-70 cars and
I couldn't see many that I thought was go for less than
$50K.  He could end up with enough money to buy that personally owned
Shelby Cobra that sold a few years back......$4M+.
Mark

In a message dated 1/28/2012 2:30:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Theo.Smit@dynastream.com writes:

That's  an Alpine VIN.
Cool car, but there's no Tiger DNA in that  chassis.

Theo