[Tigers] Tops and Fastbacks...

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tops and Fastbacks...
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 14:18:46 -0800
Many thanks to all who replied to my top question. What a bunch of great
photos and links sent to me!  I will see if I can find more info about
the tops but a quicky question..how are the tops aached to the car?
Similar to the way the small top is attached?  Removable?  Oh, if I can
get this top approved for  use on the salt flats car, than all I have to
do is find one, lol...  The photos of the AHRA drag tiger and maybe some
photos of the LeMans cars might help sell the idea to tech and the rules
makers.  Plus the photos of the cars with the tops n them.   I wonder
how many of the tops were actually made and sold..something I have to
track down.

Help seeking information is always appreciated (hint, hint)...

mayf

Say, were the Harrington type tops ever available from the factory for
the Tiger?  If so, where could I find info regards such?  That kind of
top would reduce the aero drag on the Salt Flats car significantly.  But
only if offered by the factory.

mayf

--
drmayf