[Tigers] tiger for sale on BaT and eBay

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] tiger for sale on BaT and eBay
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 16:14:47 +0000
Friends of the Tiger,

I'm sure most of you are aware of this but it caught my eye. Nice looking
project ( by my standards, which I have been accused of them being on the low
side)   ;)

Original BaT ad:
http://bringatrailer.com/2012/02/09/back-from-the-brink-1965-sunbeam-tiger-pr
oject/

I also like reading the comments in the BaT article at the bottom. People talk
about foreseen value, memories of their cars, etc..which should be taken with
a grain of salt of course but still speaks about the market to me, etc.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220947401853+&v
iewitem=
auction ends in about 22 hours. Bidding at 12 grand or so at the moment.
Curious to see what it brings.

Cullen
Alpine 260,#1452

tigers@autox.team.net