Re: [Tigers] [Alpines] IMP Coupe

To: "drmayf@mayfco.com" <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] [Alpines] IMP Coupe
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:55:24 -0500
I doubt it.  The climax engine is pricy to build compared to the small block
v8.

On Feb 15, 2012, at 11:34 AM, Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com> wrote:

> Thanks, guys, for all the photo links! what a great looking car!   Maybe
> I will downsize, lol...  Might be way way cheaper to run this car on the
> salt than the one I am doing now..
>
> mayf
>
> ______________________________
> drmayf
> Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
> 204.913 mph flying mile
> 210.779 mph exit speed
>

> On 2/15/2012 8:07 AM, Smit, Theo wrote:
>> Here are some good pics..
>> http://www.imps4ever.info/cars/sunbeam/stiletto/71_48_ra.html
>>
>> Theo
>>

>> This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.