[Tigers] Die Cast Sumbeam Tiger Models

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Die Cast Sumbeam Tiger Models
From: "Mark Olson" <mark.olson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:17:53 -0800
All,

I am not sure if you have seen this yet, but I got an email from Automodello
regarding die cast models of the Sunbeam Tiger they are making.

They sent me the email below, but have since added a $235 black "Homage
Edition".  (They say it is the closest to being sold out.)

"Last year, AutomodelloT and Hemmings Blog, Hemmings Muscle Machines and
Hemmings Sports & Exotic Car ran a contest to help Automodello select our
next model to build.  The number one request by a 7-to-1 margin was the
Sunbeam Tiger.  Hence, we are releasing a Sunbeam Tiger Mark I in the Spring
2012 in 1/43rd scale with a removable hardtop."

"The two versions will be:

AM-SUN-TIG-RD in Red

AM-SUN-TIG-BR in British Racing Green

Both models will come with the removable hardtop with an MSRP of $95."

The models can be see here: http://www.diecasm.com/servlet/Categories

I have ordered the BRG one since they aren't available in Polar White.

Mark

tigers@autox.team.net