Re: [Tigers] Hidden Antennas-Not Tiger or Jensen Specific

To: deiland1@elp.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hidden Antennas-Not Tiger or Jensen Specific
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 23:48:46 -0500
Cc: Jensen List <JENSEN-cars@british-steel.org>, Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
I installed an "Untenna" in my Tiger to save having to put on an
aftermarket antenna.  I don't think they are still in business, and I
think I understand why.  You had to mount it sway from any other metal
parts of the car, and that's just about impossible on our cars.  Didn't
do much for me.

Chris
B382000331