[Tigers] Need part help, window regulator

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Need part help, window regulator
From: rab65tiger@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 20:57:44 -0400 (EDT)
I might be able to help with the part, but I believe there is at least 2 types
of regulators, others may able to help describe how to identify the
differences and which one you need.  I know because I has to swap and trade
some that where close but not exactly the same.  The units I have came fro a
Tiger not alpine (I sold stripped shell of a car to someone to make an Alger
from a totaled tiger, we ended up swapping regulators to make it work, and
just to keep it cool, he is not trying to pass his car as a real Tiger, he
lets everyone knows the formula).

Randy B