Re: [Tigers] colors or colours of stuff

To: <phastphill@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] colors or colours of stuff
From: "Scattt" <scattt@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 23:13:17 -0400
Good to hear from you Phil. What color have you painted the Tiger? My bumper
brackets are gloss black with satin behind the grill about the same as the
rockers should be. I painted the back of my bumpers with a clear to keep
them from rusting. Glad you got the fenders repaired. That car came from the
west coast in that condition and I always thought it was a very poor repair
job.
Glad your feeling better!
Nick