Re: [Tigers] need Tiger quarter badges

To: michael.s.king@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] need Tiger quarter badges
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 11:10:58 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Thanks to all for the responses and ideas.

As an FYI, Rick doesn't have them anymore at Sunbeam Specialties. I've
noticed the ones listed on ebay, but before going that route, wanted to see if
there might be other options. I haven't seen the ebay ones personally, but
understand some of the detailing differs from oem, mostly around the
insignia  being slightly raised? They certainly look nice in the pictures.

Mike

In a message dated 3/30/2012 3:10:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,