Re: [Tigers] Shipping . .

To: lon@sedona.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Shipping . .
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 22:29:14 -0400 (EDT)
Passport is a known entity, for sure.

I had a Formula Ford (very, very low ground clearance/fiberglass body
panels etc) shipped recently from FL to my home in CA and used BATS Motorsports

out of OR. They were recommended by a couple of fellow SCCA members, fully
insured/bonded, showed me pictures of their rigs/bill of lading/contracts
prior  and came in about 15-20% lower than other bids. Car was delivered
(plus a couple  of boxes of spares/extra wheelsets etc) on time and with no
damage. I was happy  with their service.

Funny story...when they picked up my car, the PO was amused to see that the
 car they were loading it into the carrier behind was a Lamborghini,
stretched in  the passenger compartment...on its way to the owner, Shaq :-)

In a message dated 4/2/2012 7:18:23 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,