[Tigers] FW: Two Questions

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Tigers] FW: Two Questions
From: "Jim" <jimmc13@hughes.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 16:17:47 -0500
Many thanks for all the responses, now I know the hole is supposed to be in
the bottom of the trunk and I have created a useful list of penetrating oils
to select from based upon your input.  See below for picture of the 'hole',
if it makes it.  The undercoating will be cleaned up.
Thanks again.
Jim McLaughlin