Re: [Tigers] Tiger Mk II wiring

To: <rande@thecia.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Mk II wiring
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 13:03:41 -0400
Sender: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net
Rande
        I need to do a better investigation of this charging system.  I have
2 wires in a wrapped harness that is 60+ inches long and it looks like it
has the big connection with the now yellowed plastic coverings.  It appears
to be a stock Rootes harness but I need to take a closer look.

        I have no idea what was contained in the amp gage option kit for the
Mk II that information would be valuable.  I also need to take a closer look
at what type of amp gage this has; I only remember +35 to -35.

Ron