Re: [Tigers] Replacing Soft Top

To: genepadgett@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Replacing Soft Top
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 14:46:24 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1336340785; bh=7UabK9XoqH+xOXFbhSv+JJCa6+7bTecXgnCZylse+CY=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=U0xRh1IlimDq7zweD/nsXULSxxFZeV3qzEI9kJD6TmMCBXoEyRPVgDHwQLX3F+6pfywo/+KDPNRrjLaEMgyRz+Jm2yGoGVZuK00YRbNiH+LvT5estuX+HXRrZrB5RQ0uQadh5z6x6RfYQLlG02xDNRTP2NL/ebUaeSpTS1ng4JY= s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=B7/Z9Ijx4Eqkeom97iAb+azG/MYS+ZemMMlQDAHTt8Yh1avoEnXjMPapxBwuTi9VV5YwSCGaUHWGmTT3TV5azi3d2sXlpCb52/rJ93JnjV3sun3uRxoR0nbovCMVhuXB0eMK15znvnU50dKCRXeeW2Ql01SpYzDW5ccrRi6LMTI=; jDH7qplrg15Ntk43r8zygTmTRKA2RpSaYgjJnL01P1wm7zY0V04sTEhIMKVd HwbQ1AA56dKnCxAVastI_fr7EYQUQS3c3Z6kI4eB6XjNzXIdD6YFanLhicl9 U8M03bdsxIDyR7xwgqGukhBw.2mLeM2XzNKwb.eIl5M6WBJ4Rmp_iXtdKWUJ WfXQFeXxmttRagb7llgKftivtbxouVuQTPNuEnP2Jqa3i_RHsf7QOzbFkYQf Z7mjhc2Kgs2fbv6z5Rqn7ec6afQporVAKrDwc_JnJ5NihLZwK55JU2GtfH.f ePs3RK.QuoYzSv2txXioUZzD.vlv5fzjbiGrIXimuMyO32NLNzbG3S7rpTaF wk0KbSSW2qomQ4ppKB16mXCdOnLUCLUkkX9U4IOj6Ra.2rnK5K1p5C74sAoa jImBnGspXiCV_iiLL58RhyZsGYwgNWMWGyPTc6ZdtRLA0Jp.75Z79fkmSfnF Uvqg4abmd55owr5HCRlKR_P7cI.8dEafW3gfWrDKSmTqr2Jovrnl5q4BxE2a V74_ao1eQp3eoeFwUiQnoec9bFiQ9nImWZzTQuf.FLuuIEYMIJDU2vm_RhJi Gq_4wf4UmXQZy5qKVe5O46uTewE8nz912aL0-
We also have or had a member who is in the soft top manufacturing business. I
purchased a top maybe two some years back- still in storage as is his name but
he was recommended by a member and he gave me a deal on the top(s). Seems I
bough2 since he was so generous as to normal price- he might not appreciate
this statement- he may no longer be in business BUT he was also a Tiger owner
and the tops matched very close to originals but he also had expensive tops
available in Blue but I cant recall the type material- a bit out of my price
range at the time. I think I have almost as many parts as any member BUT I'm
definitely the poorest of the group and for sure the dumbest and a vote isn't
necessary, I gladly accept the award.

Something I did want to mention. A cpl weeks ago I brought up ans award for a
gent who had just passed away and had done tons for our group- I had been
tasting some WVa Moonshine and totally forgot about Steve Lafiman and forgot I
apologize to Steve and family and the to everyone for if anyone deserves
recognition, it would be Steve but as both had done so much perhaps they would
enjoy some sort of recognition. You guys on the west coast have more to say
about the idea but I wanted to throw it out/ Again, Jay, Um sorry young man,
iy just slipped y mind. cheers, Tony