Re: [Tigers] Mk II wiring

To: "'Scattt'" <scattt@verizon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mk II wiring
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 07:51:47 -0400
Nick
        Thank you for clarifying that point.  I'm not that concerned with
"concours correct" but it would be nice to see a picture of that
configuration.  Anyone have a picture or description of the stock original
configuration?

I'm more concerned with the poor install that I see on this Mk II.  I like
your idea of the single post junction block, it is very secure and robust to
handle the amp load, well done.

Ron Fraser