Re: [Tigers] bumper mounting

To: stubrennan@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] bumper mounting
From: Gary Winblad <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 21:08:08 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Rollright@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
>the  mounting structure are not as strong as new bumpers, after all.

What is the British word for "FLIMSY"?

Most all Tigers are bent at least a little.. mine sure are..

As I recall, the brackets are the same on both sides (I don't think they can be
upside down
as someone asked).

I also think they can be bent back without need of a torch, just a big wrench
and/or
vice or you can even do it on the car.  My front bumper has kind of a "twist"
that I haven't
figured out how to fix (its not worth messing up the chrome IMHO).

Gary