Re: [Tigers] master cly

To: BEAU2EVE@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] master cly
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 10:48:34 +1000
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=NViDLWshabxbI3axr2l4nJb10rNxvhVRaA1zhgh9D3E=; b=Zp9kv2ahFXJE84f6FYLSTsv6JX6KA3iFYmOQakfLcRMRjRsmqY4QnlVXYYi9x5DdmM 1ul3UeiEj6I8qCVd2RV53H6RiSuIxb6RJw8SmzJmxmiRxMzmJeTdbq/27m4Bfaw8DPQz SJZEx+VcSuq1zNoVmdgblpViUDElXsq/bVoO3rw6VXPm7Xjhb0dWDCC78CRmooCUtSnb zMuLj02aiwzIz6EnKQp25GS/5ijMXoBzgRZBfxmR/t+xY3Hfr2OAifojl3i+gp0hRArB BKw4H2xvrjU6grDI7cOnOEBeaiY2odJaxyrWAcOOuGvSAebJugmNQOfRiXhQYFTX1AiY xqNw==
I assume you are saying it requires to much pedal pressure.. so.. are you
still running a booster? If not then the rear wheel cylinders and brake M/C
are not going to be in the right ratio.

If you have no booster you could use the early alpine rear wheel cylinders
and M/C and the pedal will be better..

what size subaru one are you looking at? is it a dual or single M/C?

--
Regards

Michael King