[Tigers] FW: TAC in August

To: "Tiger Autox" <TIGERS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: [Tigers] FW: TAC in August
From: "Jerry Mo Christopherson" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:12:26 -0500
I'm forwarding this for Rob Roy.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187

From: Rob Roy [mailto:racetig@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 7:14 PM
To: Jerry Christopherson
Subject: TAC in August

JC,

I'm still struggling with using Autoex so would you kindly repost this....

We are planning a TAC session in Keller (Fort Worth), Texas for August 11,
2012.  This is being held in conjunction with the Yellow Rose Classic all
Ford show in Fort Worth, TX.  There will be a Tiger display at the show as a
part of the 50th anniversary of Shelby American.

Details regarding location and time of TAC will be posted/provided later.
TAC cost is $50.  In the event a car is unable to be certified, the money is
refunded.  Your responses, at your earliest convenience, are appreciated so
that planning can begin.

Contact me directly with ANY questions/concerns.

Rob Roy
Inspector #54 - Senior
Keller, TX

racetig@hotmail.com