Re: [Tigers] Chicago Auction Tiger

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>, Curt Bowland <cbowland@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Chicago Auction Tiger
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 22:24:25 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
The signature was George Boskoff's. He and Carroll Shelby signed stuff at TU 4
in Park City, 2004, so I would guess that the signatures date from that
event.

Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.