[Tigers] 'Lift-the-Dot' stud problem

To: Rollright@aol.com
Subject: [Tigers] 'Lift-the-Dot' stud problem
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 19:47:43 -0700
Cc: Tiger e-mail List <tigers@autox.team.net>
If you guys haven't used Riv-nuts yet this is the perfect opportunity.
I know that it's not OEM "stock", but it fixes the problem.  The studs
are available in the 8-32 version and with practice and care (not to
over squeeze the tool) the Riv-nut makes a fool-proof repair that is
much stronger than the sheetmetal version.  I'd send a pic, but the list
would strip it.

--
Tom Hall
ModTiger Engineering LLC