Re: [Tigers] TAC'ed ?

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] TAC'ed ?
From: Jim Sencindiver <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 19:03:11 -0500
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Next years TE/AE United should be in the Mid-Atlantic region.  We usually
have a TAC session coincidnet with the United.

If that is too long to wait, go to the STOA web site and contact the TAC
Chairman to request an inspection.  He may be able to arrange it.

Keep on Tigering!

Jim Sencindiver

B382100451/TAC 448
http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/sencindiver_j/default.asp