Re: [Tigers] Timing Chain Gear Eccentric Question Replies

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Timing Chain Gear Eccentric Question Replies
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 21:04:51 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Thanks Ron,

Good specific dimensions and advice to share. In my post, I just was also
trying to alert anyone going to a double row sprocket that they would need to
use a longer bolt and things to keep in mind as they pick one. Unfortunately, I
did not write the size down when I made the change. Since then I have been
trying to keep a log book!

Gene