Re: [Tigers] seat back handle cover

To: <Rollright@aol.com>, "'Tiger's List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] seat back handle cover
From: "Curt Hoffman" <choffman9@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 16:24:57 -0500
Thanks. I tried there first before going to the list. They no longer stock
either of the seat track handle covers. Nor do CAT, Classic Sunbeam and
Victoria. I think the dipping may be my best solution unless I can find a
suitable alternative. Probably other cars out there with similar handles.
Problem is knowing which : )

Curt