Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam Bonneville Ford 260 for 2013

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam Bonneville Ford 260 for 2013
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 19:24:30 -0800
Mayf,
 You can upload the videos to You Tube (for free). Then all you need to do
is post the link and everyone can see them (no multiple downloads).

If you want/need to edit the videos PC's come with "Windows Movie Maker" and
Mac's have "I-Movie." Video editing is timeline based and is much like
editing a text file. You simply define and exclude what you don't want.

Sad that you can't get the machine work done properly or the right parts
sent. You do have the worlds fastest Sunbeam..., I'm sure you will prevail.

Tom Witt

Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 7:49 PM
Subject: [Tigers] Sunbeam Bonneville Ford 260 for 2013