Re: [Tigers] "Powered by Ford" medallion restoration.

To: Jim <jimmc13@hughes.net>, "johnp@ciseast.com" <johnp@ciseast.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] "Powered by Ford" medallion restoration.
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 23:05:08 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
I was curious so I googled 'flash chrome plastic plating' and these guys came
up.
http://muellercorp.com/restoration.php

Interestingly, they are allied with Instrument Specialties.

Happy Holidays,
Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.