[Tigers] Sorry, Terry

To: packertl3@yahoo.com
Subject: [Tigers] Sorry, Terry
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 19:33:52 -0500
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Sorry I first addresssed this movie quiz to Michael.
Tell you what. Why don't you log onto IMCDb and enter the car and movie, whadda
ya say?

Buck, they told me you might be older than dirt, but I didn't realize that you
arrived on the historical scene circa BSA (Before Shelby American).

The stuff about Playa del Rey ,Marina del Rey, and Venice(where Shelby was
before
Imperial Hwy/LAX. I used to get my sunburns(and gradually lose my hearing -ask
Buck why) at Playa del Rey, just to cruise by Shelby on Imperial on the way,
and covet one of their cars.

Rande

Rande