Re: [Tigers] vacuum hook-up to F4B manifold

To: Joe Brown <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] vacuum hook-up to F4B manifold
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 15:50:22 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
The F4B is a medium-high rise manifold and has decent size ports. At least
some of the original cast-iron four-barrel manifolds (as well as one of the
Tiger-labeled aluminum manifolds) were low-rise and they don't offer nearly
the breathing capability of the F4B or more mordern aftermarket manifolds, so
you will likely see a difference other than just with the weight savings.

Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.