Re: [Tigers] B9472650 LRXFE JAL 562153 for sale in Michigan

To: J D Johnson <j_d_johnson@earthlink.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] B9472650 LRXFE JAL 562153 for sale in Michigan
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 16:16:37 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
It can be aligned properly if it also has matching water pump and crank
pulleys, but if it does, then the crank pulley will be far enough forward to
saw through the rack tube. Ask me how I know that ;)

Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.