Re: [Tigers] LED dash lights

To: "Brent Edinger" <banana111@msn.com>, tigers-bounces@autox.team.net, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] LED dash lights
From: dave@munroe.ca
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 19:31:23 +0000
Likely!

Mine too. I installed Halogen bulbs in all my instruments - they light up now
like a modern dash. I also have them in an MGB which has a dimmer in the
circuit. Its a useful addition as on a long trip on a dark night it helps to
take the brightness back a notch.

I got them at the Little British Car co - www.lbcarco.com

Go to their home page, click the "Search" button on the blue header bar and
search for "instrument bulb". Bring lots of $$$$ as they are hand made in Oz
and expensive. But the pain goes away when you flick the dash light switch!

Dave