[Tigers] Tiger fender motifs

To: tkparker1941@gmail.com
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger fender motifs
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 20:19:53 -0500
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
I've seen the fender motifs ("Sunbeam V8") with clear background, and generally
they either have purposely been altered, or flaked off with age.

According the pictures in the Book of Norman, Tigers had four variations, all
of them with black backgrounds. Later Tiger 1A's and all Tiger Mark II's had
the lettering that you have, again with black backgrounds.

In addition to yours, the other letter variations were "POWERED BY FORD 260",
"ALPINE 260" for early European market Tigers, and
"SUNBEAM 260".

Just to be a little confusing, I checked my IA(or as Terry insists, my B3820)
and I have two "SUNBEAM 260"motifs and one