Re: [Tigers] Boston Storm

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Boston Storm
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 14:15:36 -0500
It ain't just in Boston, the Center of the Universe, bucko!

Hard to tell what the total is, here in Midcoast Maine, with all the
blowing and drifting we are experiencing. At least two feet, I would
say, and it's still snowing as of 2PM EST. The snow is piled halfway up
my garage doors and the snowblower is inside (along with the Tiger).
Fortunately, the power is still onthanks to Central Maine Power. Climate
change, hah!

Cheers,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE