[Tigers] Brake Booster, clutch and brake master cylinder questions

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Brake Booster, clutch and brake master cylinder questions
From: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:18:00 -0800 (PST)
Gentleman,

I have a 1966 MK1A tiger with some correct parts and some incorrect parts.  I
have some questions regarding line routing, packing pieces and brake booster
vacumn lines.  Pictures would be great.  I can send via email a word doc with
pictures and questions to those willing to assist.  Send me a email and I will
send the word doc with pictures and questions.

Thanks
Joel Martin