Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 44

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 44
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:16:50 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: Rollright
Joel,

 Its really important to state what your car's serial number is.  This
defines whether your car came with a 5" or a 7" servo. The fitments and
bracketry for both are different.

Let us know

Jim Armstrong
_rollright@aol.com_ (mailto:rollright@aol.com)

Gentleman,

I have a 1966 MK1A tiger with some correct parts  and some incorrect parts.
have some questions regarding line routing,  packing pieces and brake
booster
vacumn lines.  Pictures would be  great.  I can send via email a word doc
with
pictures and questions to  those willing to assist.  Send me a email and I
will
send the word doc  with pictures and questions.

Thanks
Joel  Martin