[Tigers] Servo By-pass Unions

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Servo By-pass Unions
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:16:17 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: Rollright
Hello,

Late last fall, I got my 7" servo rebuilt and re-installed. Interesting
difference! Manual brakes for 30 years.

Just a note on making a spare by-pass pipe in case the darned thing packs
up again.

Had one union that Tiger Tom gave me at a United in 1982 (2) in Hudson
Valley when it packed up in a mojor cloud of smoke( the first time it  packed
up).
Recently I looked for a while for a second union to make a pipe loop  (to
avoid making another pipe bend in case of 'dreaded servo pack-up'.

Found correct part for about $3.00 at AutoZone
AGS Union  # BLU-7C
3/16"  (3/8-24) Bubble flare

Nice to find the right thing locally at the right price.
Hope this helps.

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A
382002083